15 febrero 2010

I THINK I´LL START A NEW LIFE

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh, it has begun...
Oh, dear, you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must´ve crossed... You said...
You don´t know me, you don´t even care, she said... You don´t know me, you don´t wear my chains...
Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts across.
An open field, when flowers gaze at you... They´re not the only ones who cry when they see you...You said...
I think I´ll go to Boston.
I think I´ll start a new life.
I think I´ll start it over, where no one knows my name.
I´ll get out of California, I´m tired of the weather.
I think I´ll get a lover and fly em out to Spain.
I think I´ll go to Boston.
I think that I´m just tired.
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind.
I think I need a sunrise, I´m tired of the sunset.
I hear it´s nice in the summer, some snow would be nice...
Boston...where no one knows my name...

"Creo que comenzaré de nuevo, donde nadie sabe mi nombre..."
¿Cuántas veces he pensado eso?
Una vez mandé todo a la mierda y empecé de nuevo. Todo fue bastante bien.
Hasta que decidí que tenía que volver a hacerlo. Y ya no salió tan bien.
¿Y si lo hiciese una tercera?
No tengo tantas razones como las anteriores. Cosas peores me han pasado y las he superado.
Pero, sinceramente, ésta es la vez que menos fuerza y menos ganas tengo para sacarlas adelante.
He perdido la fuerza. Ya no sé dónde está. Vuelvo a ser ese chico débil de hace unos años. Ese chico que necesita que le empujen para dar un paso más. Ya no abro más puertas, ya no camino.
Quiero recuperarlas... pero no sé dónde.
Y sigo sin ser capaz de aceptar la ayuda que me prestan. Y sigo sin ser capaz de llorar delante de nadie.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario