21 octubre 2009

INTUICIÓN

Today the sun is shining just for me, I don´t know why
But I can feel something inside, there´s nothing I will hide
Everything seems easy, I can play and I will win it
There´s no doubt about myself, it´s me and no one else
´Cause that day, that day is coming around so soon
I can feel it, that day is coming around so soon.

And I´m waiting for my angel
And my angel may be you
And I´m still waiting for my angel
My man and my savior
Another time it goes by

Suddenly you came into my life just like a sweet surprise
Trying to find out the best way to play it out
Something in your eyes makes me love you, makes me cry
But it´s just happiness you see, keep on seducing me

Es increíble como puede venirte una canción a la cabeza cuando conoces a alguien. Tengo la intuición de que he conocido a alguien importante. Sólo porque cuando le escuché hablar por primera vez me vino esta canción a la cabeza. Esta canción. Sólo pensé en la música pero hoy he leído el mensaje. Un mensaje muy claro. Todavía creo en mis intuiciones, no me suelen fallar; soy intuitivo, para bien y para mal. Así que, I´m still waiting for my angel and my angel may be you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario