02 junio 2009

LONELY DAY

Such a lonely day an it´s mine, the most loneliest day of my life
A lonely day should be banned it´s a day that I can´t stand
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day shouldnt exist, it´s a day that I´ll never miss
Such a lonely day and it´s mine, the most loneliest day of my life
And if you go, I wanna go with you
And if you die, I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
The most loneliest day of my life
Such a lonely day and it´s mine, it´s a day that I´m glad I survived (if you are with me)

1 comentario:

  1. vale que SOAD es el grupo de la hostia, de la muerte, y genial. Pero no quiero que te sientas así. Me jode mucho que no me dejes entrar, tenerte tan lejos cuando están pasando tantas cosas en mi vida.

    El día 10 sé que tienes el xamen en farmacia de la complu, y voy a estar en la puerta esperándote.... que lo sepas.

    Te quiero jose. Hoy es uno de esos días en que todo me parece bueno, incluido querer a la gente sin miedos.

    ResponderEliminar