09 septiembre 2010

WHY CAN´T WE LIVE THIS LIFE THAT WAY

I cry for anyone who´s living outside where the wind blows pain.
I cry when anything seems to be all right.
I cry for anyone who´s living this life in complete emptiness.
I cry for all those dreams forgotten anywhere.
It´s sad to run away, to waste your life, to lose a child.
It´s sad what you will see, then turn around and let it be.
It´s hard to say goodbye, to leave a friend, to miss someone.
It´s tough that every day, don´t you know, somebody is gonna lose someone.
This life, so beautiful everyday, somebody is gonna lose someone.
Don´t leave this pain over me. I need to find you.
This world is so fuckin´gone but i´m still feeling love.
This life is so fuckin´ good since I´ve been loving you.
Bring me your love, baby. Please, heal my soul, baby.
This is my life, this is my soul. Take all you want but I need your love.
People are dying, this world is gone. I need to find what I look for.
Our dreams are all the same, why can´t we live this life that way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario